JULY LACROSSE CLINICS
VVLC summer clinics continue. It has been a lot of fun to see VVLC players back on the fields during our June Clinics. We are excited to provide July programing as well. There are a few small changes in clinic times and groups, please review the notes and schedule below.
- The July series of clinics will be a full hour for each session.
- Registration remains open to girls and boys 3rd grade to 8th grade (2019 -2020 School Year).
- Registration is a two-part process. Please complete Step 1 using the SignUpGenius website before submitting payment on the VVLC website. The Links for each group sign up are provided next to their clinic times below. (full registration instructions here)
- Sign up early to secure a spot, group size will be limited and may fill up fast.
- Registration/Payment Options
- Summer Clinic – Single Session $20
- Summer Clinic – 4 pack $70
- Summer Clinic – All July Sessions (8) $140
- All clinics will be held at Freedom Park in Edwards on Tuesday and Thursday evenings beginning Tuesday July 7th.
July 7th - July 30th.
(Click the link next to the listed group you wish to sign up for)
Girls U-9/U10 5pm – 6pm SignUpGenius Link
Girls U-11 5pm – 6pm SignUpGenius Link
Girls U-12 6:15pm – 7:15pm SignUpGenius Link
Girls U-13/U15 6:15pm – 7:15pm SignUpGenius Link
Boys U-9/U10 5pm – 6pm SignUpGenius Link
Boys U-11 5pm – 6pm SignUpGenius Link
Boys U-12 5pm – 6pm SignUpGenius Link
Boys U-13 6:15pm – 7:15pm SignUpGenius Link
Boys U-15 6:15pm – 7:15pm SignUpGenius Link
- 1 hour sessions
- Non contact drills and practice plans will continue with some 3x3 games and half field motion play.
- Equipment needed (please bring your own water bottle and do not share)
- Girls - stick and goggles
- Boys - stick, helmet and gloves
- Footwear - cleats are recommended (all clinics will be on grass fields)
- Facemasks are not required during play, however, we do recommend each player brings one to wear while they walk to and from the field as well as during any group breaks.
COVID-19 SAFE PLAY PROTOCOLS
The Summer Clinics are developed with a small group training format that will adhere to the Eagle County Public Health order. We will focus on developing lacrosse specific skills and concepts that will benefit lacrosse players of all levels.
- Must have an active US Lacrosse Membership to complete registration.
- Please update any player profiles with the email you would prefer to receive communication from the club.
2020 Summer Clinics - Please sign your player up under the registration group that coincides with the grade they were in for the 2019-2020 School year.
U9 = 3rd Grade
U10 = 4th Grade
U11 = 5th Grade
U12 = 6th Grade
U13 = 7th Grade
U15 = 8th Grade